This policy is effective from 1st December 2020 and we will continue to update in line with any forthcoming legislation or requirements. You may check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
FCM Associates Ltd may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
FCM Associates Ltd require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons we may:
- use for internal record keeping
- use the information to improve our products and services
- periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- contact you by email, phone, social media or post
- use the information to customise the website according to your interests
FCM Associates Ltd is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
FCM Associates Ltd use the minimum necessary cookies to make our site function correctly. We also use analytics cookies to help us to improve the quality of content we provide which benefits the user experience.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these for privacy reason by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions
Google Analytics is used to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better. We do not collect or store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data with third parties. You can get more information on the cookies that Google Analytics stores in your browser at this link.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to FCM Associates Ltd via our Contact Us page.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Owner and Data Controller
Data Controller: FCM Associates Ltd
Address: The Studio, 17 Wheatley Lane, Burton upon Trent, DE15 0DX
Telephone: 07789 004708
Data Protection Registration
FCM Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the independent regulatory office dealing with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 across the UK; and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and, to a limited extent, in Scotland.
Our ICO Data Protection Registration Number is: ZA697855