The National Forest Adventure Farm is bringing the magic of Christmas to Staffordshire as they transport families via a magical portal to their hugely popular interactive festive event, North Pole Adventure.
Over 14,000 visitors experience the North Pole Adventure each year at the National Forest Adventure Farm, near Burton on Trent, which this year has extended opening hours to keep up with demand.
The interactive experience takes in the sights, sounds and smells of Christmas in a magical journey to the North Pole, as families find themselves transported through a portal to Father Christmas’ hometown.
Families can experience many festive activities at the North Pole:
• Check-in to collect a North Pole passport and Elf Coins to spend
• Explore the Victorian High Street complete with sweet shop and pub
• The Elves need the children’s help sorting parcels and fixing the toy machine
• Sing festive songs with Silvermist and reindeer
• Keep the elves on time by ringing the bells
• Meet the interactive talking Polar Bear under the Northern Lights
• Decorate gingerbread with Mother Christmas
• Meet Father Christmas himself and pay a visit to the elves workshop to collect a gift
• Last, but not least, visitors can also enjoy the whole day at the farm.
Owners Ivor and Tom Robinson have created the ultimate Christmas experience carefully recreating every detail of the traditional festive celebration at the North Pole.
“It’s wonderful to open the North Pole Adventure again this year and welcome families to enjoy the magic of Christmas. We all know Christmas is such a magical time of year and we know the North Pole Adventure offers an experience that really captures the essence of Christmas spirit at the farm and creates special memories for all the family for many years to come.”Ivor Robinson
The North Pole Adventure opens on Saturday 27th November and will run on selected dates all the way up to 24th December. Tickets start from £24 for children and £14 for adults and include entrance to the Adventure Farm all day, as well as the 1hour and 45 minute fully immersive Christmas trip to the North Pole.
For more information and to book tickets visit call the National Forest Adventure Farm 01283 533933 or visit the booking page: www.adventurefarm.co.uk/northpoleadventure/
North Pole Adventure dates:
27th & 28th November plus 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 17th (Autism friendly), 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th December
To find out more about our work with the National Forest Adventure Farm click here.