Focus: Providing PR and communications activities at international construction company
Ischebeck Titan needed additional PR and communications support to ensure that essential activities were carried out whilst their busy and long-serving marketing manager was on maternity leave. FCM picked up a the essential activities that needed to be carried out during a nine-month period, including managing the website, media buying, briefing designers to create artwork and carrying out PR.
Two associates worked alongside the sales and marketing director to deliver a range of PR activities working. These included:
- Negotiating, scheduling and arranging design for media advertising.
- Writing editorial features, case studies and press releases.
- Creating a campaign and design work for the 25th anniversary year celebrations.
- Handling media enquiries from trade and local press.
- Managing the UK marketing and PR plan for Ischebeck Titan.
- The marketing manager returned to her role nine months later and was delighted with the work carried out and the smooth and organised handover she received.
We wanted to find a Midlands based PR and communication agency to help cover our Marketing Manager’s maternity leave. We were delighted to find FCM on our doorstep in Burton. FCM provided an excellent, flexible service and great value for money. I recommend FCM to any business seeking this type of business support – you’ll be in very capable hands.
Phil Waldron, Sales and Marketing Director