Focus: Successful interim support for International Construction Company
Ischebeck Titan UK Ltd needed to source external expertise to cover the maternity leave of its busy and long serving marketing manager. The role covered all disciplines of marketing ranging from managing the website and media buying to creating design and PR.
Following a detailed face to face handover FCM stepped into the role working alongside the sales and marketing director.
- Negotiating, scheduling and arranging design for media advertising.
- Writing editorial features, case studies and press releases.
- Creating a campaign and design work for the 25th anniversary year celebrations.
- Handling media enquiries from trade and local press.
- Managing the UK marketing and PR plan for Ischebeck Titan.
Regular meetings were held with the sales and marketing director to discuss activity following a fully comprehensive marketing and PR plan created by FCM.
A weekly time sheet ensured Ischebeck could monitor costs and the tasks undertaken.
The marketing manager returned to her role nine months later and was delighted with the work carried out and the smooth and organised handover she received.
We wanted to find a Midlands based PR & communication agency to help cover our marketing manager’s maternity leave. We were delighted to find FCM on our door step in Burton. FCM provided an excellent, flexible service and great value for money. I recommend FCM to any business seeking this type of business support – you’ll be in very capable hands.
Phil Waldron, Sales and Marketing Director