Focus: PR services to manage growing profile
As a testament to her experience, achievements and increasing profile and reputation as a female leader in the world of football, Fleur Robinson, former Commercial Director, joined Wrexham Football Club as Chief Executive in June 2021.
For several years, FCM provided Fleur with flexible PR consultancy services, including media relations, copywriting, media training and photography to help manage her growing profile in the world of football.
As part of a range of PR and communications activity to meet the client’s needs, we:
- Created and maintained a media toolkit comprising all collateral needed to seek media opportunities, including: key messages, profile copy, feature copy and profile photography.
- Sourced opportunities for Fleur to participate in industry events, provide comment/opinion or participate in features in appropriate media.
- Supported Fleur with media and communications training from our highly experienced specialist.
As our client’s profile got higher, FCM was on hand to manage relationships with new partners and the media, achieving numerous news and feature articles in target publications.
• Coverage achieved by FCM alerted BTEC to Fleur’s potential as an ambassador. We negotiated a deal for the client, who has since presented an award at the BTEC national ceremony. Her profile and film appeared on BTEC’s website alongside Peter Jones, also an ambassador for BTEC.
• For Fleur’s appointment at Wrexham, we provided consultancy and social media support around the appointment announcement.
The FCM team successfully raised my profile to a wider audience. More importantly, the team added great value to many aspects of my world whilst developing new links to support our business growth. I’ve seen FCM grow over recent years, and every associate I have worked with has been an expert in their field and delivered an exceptional level of service.
I have no hesitation in recommending FCM for anyone looking for public relations and communications. support
Fleur Robinson, former Commercial Director, Burton Albion Football Club