What We Offer
Working with FCM puts you in the driving seat, thanks to our fully flexible approach. You may need one-off support, help with a specific project, or you may be looking for regular collaboration.
Whatever your requirements, we’ll put together a specialist communications team that meets your specific needs. Our collaborative approach means you benefit from working with an agency that can support you with any of the following:
- Creating a PR and communications plan that will maximise the opportunities to build your profile
- Getting you in the media and building the profile your business deserves
- Helping you to create good employee communications that will boost productivity, employee satisfaction and morale.
- Stepping in to support your in-house team and keep your business communicating effectively – even at short notice
- Creating great content for your business, from your website and social media channels to your marketing materials.
- Putting your business in the picture by using our talented photographers and film specialists to showcase your business brilliantly.
Our Latest News
Take a look at the latest news from our clients and the FCM team.
Burton-based Willshee’s Waste & Recycling has appointed Simon Lowe as...
As beer gardens and outdoor tables in restaurants and bars reopen a...
John D’Aubney has been appointed as finance director by the Midlands’...
National Forest Adventure Farm to open day nursery and pre-school offering nature based and outdoor play
A new day nursery and preschool is to be unveiled at a popular farm...